A downloadable game for Windows
A short non-finished game demo of a game for Ludum Dare 30. The theme was connected worlds so my idea was to connect the art styles of realistic and cartoonish.
- WASD to move around.
- Space to jump.
- In it's current state hitting 'E' warps you to the cartoon map while in the realistic map.
- Hiting 'R' warps you to the realistic map while in the cartoon map.
- Hit ESC to close the window.
The 'E' and 'R' keys were a debugging tool and was unfinished due to multiple storms.
Careful not to fall off the world as it is possible in this version. If you do fall off, just hit the appropriate key to warp to the other map.
- Extract to a folder of your choosing. Upon extraction you will have an 'ArcaniumLibrium' and 'Engine' folders.
- The exe file is located in: \ArcaniumLibrium\Binaries\Win32